Proactive Molecular Research is an expert resource when you need Customer Synthesis, and Drug Development Services, and Alternative Sourcing Channel. Founded at Gainesville Florida in 2005 by Dr. Tony Huang . The company has certified more than 500 products, not only occupied 980 NASF customerized Lab Space in Progress Corporate Park in Florida but also built up collaborations with partners in Shanghai Zhangjiang Hi-tech park, NKU, ECUST, WHU, CIOC, SYPHU. Tony is thankful for mentorship given by Professor Jinglin Zhang at CCNU and Professor Xuanlong Xu at CCNU and Professor Alan R. Katritzky at University of Florida.
As a leading international CRO. Our teams have delivered 300 synthetic services, our laboratories execute syntheses in the range of Bulk, Kilo and R&D quantities, most are novel to our company. We have developed and offered researchers over 1600 unique molecules.
- Novel Pharmacophore Building Blocks
- Isoxazoles, Thiazoles, Pyrroles and Pyrrolidines
- Unnatural Amino Acids
- Steroidal Compounds
- Development/Small Scale Manufacturing
- Chemical Process Development
- Discovery Services
- Analytical Development
- Identification of Impurities
- Stable Isotope Labeled Compounds
Proactive Molecular Research is also a Trustworthy Alternative Sourcing Channel for Raw Materials and Intermediates in the Chinese Marketplace.
- Dr. Waston Cheung as Director of Chemistry
- Dr. Justine Lee as Quality Analytical and Control
- Mr. Huayang Liu as Head of Operation in China
- Scientific Advisor: Proffesor William R. Dolbier Jr. at University of Florida
- Scientific Advisor: Proffesor Xuanlong Xu at CCNU Institute
- Cultural Advisor: Mr. Toby Sorrels at IF, Inc.